On 5/10/13 4:04 AM, Dejan Lekic wrote:
On Thursday, 9 May 2013 at 23:30:26 UTC, Tyro[17] wrote:
In preparation for DConf 2014, I would like to ascertain where the
community sits today in size, dispersion and interests. Please do not
discuss this topic here in the newsgroup. Submit responses to the
email address below instead.

You have these answers more/less answered on LinkedIn, group "D
Development Network". As of this moment, the group has 256 members, and
it is constantly growing.

Interesting. Thank you very much for the insight. Somehow I find myself hoping that we have a little more than 256 users: 255 not counting myself since I'm a member of that group. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond though.

Link:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/D-Developer-Network-3923820?gid=3923820&trk=hb_side_g

Regards,
Andrew Edwards
http://www.akeron.co
auto getAddress() {
    string location = "@", period = ".";
    return ("info" ~ location ~ "afidem" ~ period ~ "org");