In preparation for DConf 2014, I would like to ascertain where the community sits today in size, dispersion and interests. Please do not discuss this topic here in the newsgroup. Submit responses to the email address below instead.

Years Programming:

What programming language(s) do you use and how long?

Area of Interest?

Location (State/Country)?

Student/Employed/Unemployed/Retired?

Using D Professionally? How long?

How did you learn about D?

List (in decreasing order of importance) five features you like most about D:

List (in decreasing order of importance) five features you dislike most about D:

I understand and respect your rights to privacy and will not distribute your information to anyone else. Emails received will be processed and subsequently destroyed.

Åkerön is my company and the entity that will be using the aggregated information during DConf 2014.

Andrew Edwards
http://www.akeron.co
auto getAddress()
{
        string location = "@";
        string period = ".";
        return ("info" ~ location ~ "afidem" ~ period ~ "org");