On Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 18:12:17 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
Hello Vim users,

Sadly I don't have a good set of unittests for highlighting. I've made some changes and think that it will be good to have them part of vim 7.4

I'm requesting that you check that the new file has not butchered highlighting for you.

Here are the results on my Vim 7.3 on Linux:
http://postimg.org/image/cgtkbhr0t/

hybrid.vim was OK so I didn't put it in the screenshot(also I couldn't fit them all to screen height...)

* ASM blocks highlight comments

/* */ comments are good, but /+ +/ comments are not ended. This is also true outside ASM blocks.

* in/out contracts no longer highlighted as storage class

Works

* If a module name is the same as a keyword it will not be highlighted on module declaration or import.

Made worse - in the original syntax `assert` was not highlighted when used as module name. `string` and `void` are still highlighted as module names.

* scope highlights as a statement, as a storage class in parameter list

Works

* pragma will highlight known commands (lib,msg)

Doesn't work