On Tuesday, 21 May 2013 at 00:39:48 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 May 2013 at 00:17:56 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 00:51:51 Idan Arye wrote:
Anyways, do you happen to know where we can get a proper
indentation for D under Vim?

What do you mean by proper indentantion? I just set tabstop and shiftwidth to 4 and then turn on cindent. Is there something that that doesn't cover? I'm probably just so used to how that works that I have no clue what you're
missing.

- Jonathan M Davis

Not sure exactly what he has in mind.

I know 'gd' and 'gD' fail most often (goto definition)
Ctags probably could get a patch pushed upstream, but since I'm not using it I don't know if there is still something wrong.

Other than that, I don't know what would be missing.

Some examples:

void main(){
     /+
         Comment