2013/5/29 deadalnix <deadal...@gmail.com>

> No you are distording what I say. I said, and repeat it for the nth time,
> that the job compilerwise is the exact same.
>
> The code sample you present me is completely stupid. It simply show that
> you are confused between compiler implementation and language design.

I'm not tracking this long thread seriously.
But I want to know what is needed to implement NotNull!T in library.

Currently I recognize that it is necessary to fix compiler bugs around
@disable this(); at least.

@deadalnix, it seems to me that you argue that @disable this(); is
insufficient or useless to implement NotNull!T. If so, what is necessary to
do it? What is impossible thing by NotNullT?

Kenji Hara