Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Anyways, my point was, putting DMDFE in a SCM would be great, even when
it's svn. For me the ideal would be Git, Mercurial or other distributed
SCM would be nice, but even svn is better than we have now =)

Oh, I agree. However, IMO git is a poor choice. Mercurial, Bazaar or svn would be better.

        For some interesting reading:

- Here are the reasons that pushed Python to use Mercurial (includes the reasons for the change from centralized to distributed SCM and the reasons for choosing Mercurial): http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0374/

- Here's the same for Mozilla: http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/preed/2007/04/version_control_system_shootou_1.html

                Jerome
--
mailto:jeber...@free.fr