On Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at 19:01:28 UTC, SomeDude wrote:
On Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at 07:00:14 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
So, you want to create whole modules for each compression algorithm? That seems like overkill to me. What Walter currently has isn't even 1000 lines long (and that's including the CircularBuffer helper struct). Splitting it up
like that seems like over-modularation to me.

- Jonathan M Daivs

Well, as the author of a 15,000 lines datetime module, I think your opinion is a little biased.

*I* think 1,000 lines is a perfect size for a module.

are cross module / file, inling working on all d compilers? if not, bigger modules are better.