On 6/9/13 6:58 AM, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 06/09/2013 04:57 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 6/8/2013 4:35 PM, Timon Gehr wrote:
2. My last pull request has rotten for 6 months now.

Sorry about that.

No problem. Thanks for merging!

Speaking of imports and dependencies, there was a dependency graph for
Phobos that was circulating at some point. It used a script in
conjunction with a graph printing program (such as dot or viz). Where is
it?

Thanks,

Andrei

Philippe sent this to me via email. Getting it to work again doesn't seem like a slam dunk, so I'm posting this in case someone has the time. I think it would be a nice tool to have.

The relevant graph algorithms are there:

https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/dranges/blob/master/graphalgorithm.d

Lines 767-873. I see they are commented out, it seems there was a problem in
2.050 version of std.algo.startswith.
Seeing how today Phobos and DMD are quite better, there is probably a much more
elegant way to do the extraction now.

The module also needs:

https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/dranges/blob/master/graph.d
and