On 6/16/13 12:53 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
For the book that I'm working on, I'm really not going to worry about the
title at this point. I'm just going to write it, and I'll worry about
stuff
like the title and who might publish it or anything along those lines
once
it's much closer to completion.

+1

Also, I wouldn't worry about formatting until it's near completion, either.

I think people's styles differ here. I've spent time upfront on TDPL's page design and then I've enjoyed seeing parts of the finished product growing as I worked on it.