On Thursday, 27 June 2013 at 00:13:29 UTC, bearophile wrote:
cal:

What compiler version are you using? I'm not seeing any problems with 2.063, I haven't tried a more recent version yet.

I am using dmd, and I compile it almost daily. I suspect it's not a matter of compiler version, but it's a matter of dub using or not using -property in compiling code.

Bye,
bearophile

With dmd built from git-head I can reproduce this. It will take a little while to resolve, and push this to Pegged master. DMD 2.063 release works ok in the meantime.