On Saturday, 6 July 2013 at 01:30:49 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
No, but what's there is mostly correct. There are a few things that aren't yet implemented quite as described in TDPL (e.g. we don't have multiple alias this-es yet, and synchronized still is at a function-level instead of at a class level like TDPL describes), and there are probably a couple of things that have changed since the book was released (e.g. the book describes strongly pure functions, but we now also have weakly pure functions), but it's almost all correct. So, while I'm sure that there will be a new edition eventually, there's not a lot of point in releasing another one at this point.

Are the differences from TDPL documented anywhere? Might be worth having a page on the wiki or the main website.