On Saturday, 6 July 2013 at 07:18:03 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Saturday, July 06, 2013 09:12:55 Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Are the differences from TDPL documented anywhere?

Not that I'm aware of. And I'd have to read it again to compile a full list, though I could probably come up with most of them
off the top of my head.

- Jonathan M Davis

I read TDPL again quite recently. And although it's missing a bunch of language features and there's a bunch of typos, I can't think of any language feature mentioned there that's changed since then (and I probably just don't know about it). So, I'd be interested in seeing that list.