On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 10:45:40 UTC, JS wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 10:10:10 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 09:44:17 UTC, JS wrote:
Anyone have any ideas?

Yes and I will answer once you start asking question in D.learn newsgroup.

Thanks... I'll just keep posting in here then...

Please don't. Posting in d.learn to check you haven't missed something stupid, then following it up with either a bug report or a post in the main newsgroup if appropriate is good practice. We all make mistakes from time-to-time.

P.S. Dicebot's responses to your questions have been by-and-large correct and informative. I'm sure he genuinely means he will try to help you if you post in the correct place.