On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 11:06:22 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
P.S. Dicebot's responses to your questions have been by-and-large correct and informative. I'm sure he genuinely means he will try to help you if you post in the correct place.

I am always ready to help when it makes sense. But there is a major difference between helping a newbie which does not yet know where to ask for help and being patient in presence of arrogant aggression. I really think simply ignoring all JS questions until he learns to not flood main newsgroup is the right think to do and your attempt to be friendly does not help here.

One-sided friendliness is just asking for an abuse. Exactly what JS does, intentionally.