On Thursday, 18 July 2013 at 01:21:44 UTC, Chad Joan wrote:
Would you pay for this?
If so, then I might be able to do a kickstarter at some point.
I am not independently wealthy or retired (or both?) like Walter, nor am I able to survive on zero hours of sleep each night like Andrei, and this would be a big project. I think it would need full-time attention or it would never become useful in a reasonable timeframe.

If you started a kick starter, I would put some money up, the problem with it is I am not sure you could get enough contributions for something like this unless the whole D community got behind it.