On 8/1/2013 9:53 AM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
OTOH, if you're talking about debugging *D* code, then you may have a
point. :) I found that after falling in love with D's unittest blocks,
the number of bugs in my code have dropped drastically (or rather, I
catch 90% of them during coding time, instead of after I start using the
program).

Unit tests are imperfect, they only catch certain kinds of bugs, etc., I hear a lot. But my experience is like yours - when I use unit tests (and a coverage analyzer to ensure the tests cover the code) I've had very, very few bugs in the resulting code.