On 8/1/2013 10:24 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
Once this last bit worked, though, everything fell into place quickly.
After all unittests were passing, no more bugs were found!! The program
can print beautifully laid out calendars with no problems whatsoever.
I'm so in love with D right now... If I'd done this exercise in C or
C++, I'd be spending the next 2 days debugging before I could present
the code for the world to see. D ranges and unittest blocks are t3h
k00l.

I think this is awesome, and this + your previous post are sufficient to create a great article!