On Saturday, 3 August 2013 at 18:04:03 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 8/3/2013 10:45 AM, w0rp wrote:
I can see you saving a little bit of typing with this, but it's
not worth it.

It would be a very unconventional syntactic form, and my experience with such things is it'll see very, very little use.

I would like to use this topic and ask if it would be possible to extend a feature of D language like in this case related by the author.

Imagine that a user want to put a trigger when "switch statement" match some option, wouldn't be nice if D could do something like this:

switch(x){
   onBeforeMatch = callFoo();

   case n1:
   case n2:

Where onBeforeMatch could be onAfterMatch.

Matheus.