On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 13:56:15 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 13:49:22 UTC, bearophile wrote:
In my opinion we should follow the formal JSON grammar.

This. Anyone who wants JavaScript behavior can use own third-party library bust standard library must behave according to published standards and specifications.

Then my reading says this really _is_ a bug. At least, according to http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt, which states and shows only that: "Insignificant whitespace is allowed before or after any of the six structural characters."

..unless there's a different version that supersedes that one?

-Wyatt