I found a nice documentation website :
http://docs.autodesk.com/FBX/2014/ENU/FBX-SDK-Documentation/index.html?url=cpp_ref/_common_2_common_8cxx-example.html,topicNumber=cpp_ref__common_2_common_8cxx_example_htmlc507b7ce-aa2f-4c44-b08f-90c94f43730b

There is all sources of sample, and code is highlighted with link to methods docs. I think it will be a good thing to have real unittest linked with the documentation of D, just because instead embedded samples we are sure that is executable as it (no missing import, syntax error,...). It seems that is a bad idea to have specific code samples for the documentation, it's generally out of date,... Is it feasible to have docs that extract chunks of real unittest as samples?