On Friday, 16 August 2013 at 16:07:59 UTC, Andre Artus wrote:
I would like to contribute to the D ecosystem, but as I'm still in the learning process I do not want to get my sticky fingers all over someones nice clean code.

I have poured over the documentation and see that there are a few low-hanging fruit that I would like to pluck. So I have decided to do so.

I would like for there to be a section were people interested in working on the docs can collaborate.

I like this idea. Currently improving the docs is often blocked by the fact that only very few people for every different topic exist who know exactly what is the intended and proper behavior to be documented. And you mostly get that information only in some random bugzilla reports.

Having a common place to discuss it can be a good foundation towards solid formal spec.