On Thursday, 29 August 2013 at 19:18:48 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 08:50:46PM +0200, Ramon wrote:

But there is a (possibly very small) but, too: Tango.

Maybe I'm simply mistaken but my impression so far is: There once were 2 rt libraries, phobos and tango and (for whatever reason, no judgement implied) phobos won and today with D2 it's D + phobos,
period.

The fight between Tango and Phobos was one that Tango was destined to lose. Phobos was the official library, backed by Walter, and Walter controlled the language.

The Tango people eventually gave up and decided to fork their own language, and most of the Tango fans went with them. Tango for D was effectively abandoned.

Tango for D was taken up by someone else and does run with the latest D2, but it is essentially a dinosaur.

synonymous with "the D way" nowadays.

Is there an article on "the D way"? If not, maybe someone could put together a brief guide.

Regards
Jason