On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 04:36:46 UTC, Manu wrote:
I'm really don't like bugzilla as an end-user, but I'm not performing
searching actions.
As a reporter, I find it's needless friction between me and reporting bugs, and I consequently report perhaps half as many bugs as I would otherwise, because I need to open a slow website, and login with yet another account...

I've always found Bugzilla to be terrible. I *still* have no clue how to actually find the latest opened issues. For my own personal stuff I use Jira ($10 for up to 10 users or free for open source projects) and I find it to be an excellent issue tracking system. The ability to create an issue just by simply pressing 'c' on any page is wonderful and things load fairly fast from my experiences. That being said, I don't see D changing away from bugzilla any time soon, if ever. And honestly, there are much bigger priorities.