01-Sep-2013 11:42, Walter Bright пишет:
On 8/31/2013 7:05 PM, Manu wrote:

The default sc.ini contains:
-----------------------------
[Version]
version=7.51 Build 020

[Environment]
LIB="%@P%\..\lib";\dm\lib
DFLAGS="-I%@P%\..\..\src\phobos" "-I%@P%\..\..\src\druntime\import"
LINKCMD=%@P%\link.exe
LINKCMD64=%VCINSTALLDIR%bin\amd64\link.exe
VCINSTALLDIR=%VCINSTALLDIR%
WindowsSdkDir=%WindowsSdkDir%

When I installed VC 2010, it set the environment variables VCINSTALLDIR
and WindowsSdkDir. Then, the default sc.ini should "just work".

What went wrong, specifically?

This is hopeless. It should try to detect many versions.
As different versions have different folder structures.

To get it to work with say VS11 I had to kill VCINSTALLDIR & WindowsSDKDir and set LIB/LINKCMD paths by hand in Environement64. Whatever magic setup code there is for VS10/WinSDK7 it doesn't work with VC11/WinSDK8.

--
Dmitry Olshansky