On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 15:36:52 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 15:34:31 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 13:25:44 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Monday, 2 September 2013 at 17:39:45 UTC, Joakim wrote:
The usual open source zealots argued with me, suggesting that any closed source reference implementation would be unwelcome, even if always accompanied by an open source implementation that's available for free.

Asserting people are zealot without actually providing any reason why make you sound like a zealot.

I suggest you read the thread if you need a reason, it's pretty obvious.

Won't help, he is a zealot too.

My life for Aïur !