On Saturday, 7 September 2013 at 23:31:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 9/7/2013 4:22 PM, Flamaros wrote:
I hope to see MonoD on github/d-programming-language too if it's the case of
VisualD.

MonoD is definitely a contender for that. But let's take a moment to digest VisualD before we overreach!

Mono-D is an amazing piece of software, with a first-class parser and suggestion engine. But the most valuable part of the project is Alexander Bothe, a tireless enhancer of the product and a person very responsive to user problems that may arise now and then...

Strongly advised

- Paolo Invernizzi