10-Sep-2013 22:54, Andrei Alexandrescu пишет:
On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 18:31:11 Brad Anderson wrote:
Once dub is a bit more mature I think it too should be added to
the installer.

I would expect that to only happen if it became the official package
manager,
which AFAIK hasn't even been discussed recently let alone actually
happened.
But its usage is on the rise, and I could definitely see it becoming
the official
package manager at some point.

Maybe the time has come to discuss that. Should we make dub the official
package manager for D?

Good idea, seeing as it's the only one being actively worked.
Plus it seems to have really caught on.

--
Dmitry Olshansky