On Sunday, 15 September 2013 at 07:14:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Check out the new navigation at http://erdani.com/d/phobos/std_array.html. The ugly "Jump to" list as the top gets replaced by a slick drop-down. Once you jump to a name, you can go back by pressing the up arrow on the right or simply go to top.

I'm not sure this is an improvement, functionally. Finding the right item in much faster when you can see all items at once, and not lined up on only one direction. Also, Ctrl+F was more likely to find the link to the correct item before than now (and if you used your browser's inline search feature, then you could activate that link by pressing Enter).

I think some kind of outline would be more useful.

What happened with Ddox? This looks like an improvement in both function and aesthetics:

http://vibed.org/temp/phobos/std/array.html