On Wednesday, 18 September 2013 at 15:58:43 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
On 9/18/13, Joseph Rushton Wakeling <joseph.wakel...@webdrake.net> wrote:
Several of us have been talking about Qt Creator and D in various subthreads
of
the current IDE-related discussions going on right now, so I thought it
might be
worth raising as a matter of general interest.

Personally I've tried Qt Creator a few times a few years ago, and it had a "doesn't work by default" mode when I tried to use it with MinGW (compilation errors with their sample apps, because their makefiles seem to have been hardcoded for Visual Studio..). Really strange when
it was a Qt distribution that contained MinGW to begin with.

I'm gonna give it another go today to see if things have improved.

I had some similar experiences with Qt Creator and MinGW on
Windows a couple of years ago. Can't remember how I ended up
solving them, but I recall that I managed to get things working
somehow.