Am 18.09.2013 18:46, schrieb Joseph Rushton Wakeling:
On 18/09/13 18:02, Mike Farnsworth wrote:
I'm also interested in this.  I use Qt Creator all the time for my usual
projects and my job, and having D support would be fantastic and would
really
help motivate me to spend more time with D.  At some point I'd like to
look into
how to add new language support in there, if I can find some spare time.

It would be great if you could follow up on this.  I have been reading
around where I can and also asked for advice on the Qt Forums, but so
far no responses.

I'll continue to research what needs to be done, but you may get better
mileage than me as you obviously know Qt Creator better than I do!

For starters, Qt creator can make use of Kate configuration files.

So we could at very least have D syntax highlighting available.

--
Paulo