On Saturday, 21 September 2013 at 15:07:17 UTC, Manu wrote:
I have fuck-all tools available, it's near impossible to debug. Something that I know would take me 5 minutes in windows with that toolset has taken
me a whole day so far...
I honestly don't understand how linux users think it's okay.

Well, you aren't alone. Valve recently announced that they're working on a Linux debugger. They wouldn't bother wasting time and money doing that if the debugging experience on Linux was any good. As far as I'm aware, they're not working on a debugger for Windows, and I can only assume that's because debugging on Windows is bearable.