On 9/23/13 11:55 AM, Robert Schadek wrote:
On 9/23/13 10:01 AM, deadalnix wrote:

Finally, we got to decide how these basics block are used to form typed
allocators, and interact with language constructs.

Sure. Again: I describe the Otto cycle and you discuss how to paint
the road.
IMO there is a problem with this metaphor. If the road is painted
metallic the Otto motor (cycle) needs cooling, otherwise ... boom. So I
think the overall picture has to be kept in sight.

Which makes the metaphor unintentionally better. Yes, we do need to worry about higher concerns because that's how layerd abstractions work.