On Tuesday, 24 September 2013 at 11:32:18 UTC, renoX wrote:
I'm not sure you understood my point: a 'normal' function takes inputS and produce an output, in the notation: a,b->c you can clearly see the inputS and the output with a minimum of 'syntax noise' around them. In the notation a -> b -> c, the 'syntax noise' is bigger (those arrows between the input parameters are much more 'heavy on the eye' than a quote), and what does it bring?
Nothing..

It's the notation which makes the function type less readable which I consider a mistake.

You are putting artificial barrier here.

a -> b -> c is a function that take a as parameter and return a function that take b as parameter and return c. The concept of multiple parameters and stuff like that exists only in your mind. You try to map a concept you have in your mind in the language when it DO NOT exist in the language.