On 9/24/2013 2:56 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
It seems nobody comments on almost anything DMC-related anyway. Isn't
this the DMC newsgroup: http://forum.dlang.org/group/c++ ? If it is,
there's hardly a single post per month..

You overlook that it's a very old compiler - 30 years. In its day it had maybe 100,000 users.

People do still use it today, to compile dmd for Win32 for example, and nobody has yet

     EVER

commented on that feature, unless I prompted them, when

I have pointed it out many times over the decades, and the response is always:

    SO WHAT

    WHO CARES

etc. So please forgive my grumpiness about if clang implements it, suddenly it's the greatest, most useful feature ever.