On 25.09.2013 19:36, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 24/09/2013 19:19, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
the result can be seen here:
http://rainers.github.io/visuald/download.html

Should we add links to Mono-D and DDT aswell?

I think so.

Ok, will add these. Bruno and Alex, is it ok for you? What are the
appropriate links? Are there any direct download links?

There are no direct downloads for DDT. The closest starting point
is: http://code.google.com/p/ddt/wiki/Installation

Hmm, it seems both DDT and Mono-D don't fit too well for the download
page where there are actually only file download links. I guess it might be better if they are listed with installation procedures on a sub page for "Downloads & Tools". (I just notice that this is what the "IDEs" link does, though it links to the wiki which give the impression of an external site.)

I'm ok with links being added, although I'm not sure what all this
would help to achieve. It partially duplicates the
http://wiki.dlang.org/IDEs wiki entry, which is linked in the
downloads navigation sidebar.

> BTW that sub-sidebar could use a cleanup as well, the whole thing is a
bit disjoint.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I notice the navigation looks slightly different on almost every page and a lot of the stuff linked to is pretty dated.