On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 06:01:38 UTC, Joshua Niehus wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 02:22:42 UTC, Alan wrote:
Hello! I'm working on a project and I was going to use LLVM ...
[...snip..]
I want to know if anyone here has any experience witht his by any chance? The source of the problem? Is it a bug? Thanks for any suggestions.

Sorry, I haven't tried it, but you're more likely to get positive responses on the vibe.d forum:
http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/

I think in this case reporting to `llvm-d` author makes more sense.

AFAIK "calrama" is common nickname for Moritz Maxeiner, I will send him an e-mail linking this thread.