On Thursday, 3 October 2013 at 14:23:42 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Thursday, 3 October 2013 at 14:13:58 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
What happens if I vote "Yes with condition", but module developer will not satisfy the condition? My vote will be calculated as "No", as "Yes", or will not calculated at all? In which term module developer should satisfy the condition if he wants to do this? Before merge pull request to the Phobos?

Initially it will be counted as "No" vote. Then, if clear "Yes" vote count is not enough to get the module into Phobos, "Yes, but" votes will be evaluated. If those can make the difference, module author will be given the opportunity to satisfy the condition(s) and turn this vote into clear "Yes" without any additional formal review and/or voting. If those do not make the difference, proposal is simply marked as rejected.

OK, I see.
How many conditions I can add? Only one, a few related (for example, documentation issues), or unlimited?