On Monday, 9 September 2013 at 14:21:17 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
While Jacob is working on improving std.serialization, there is some time to do more reviews. Review manager role does not seem to be very stressing, so I can step up as one for any of the projects currently in queue as soon as their authors express the desire to do so.

Dicebot, Robert Klotzner would like to start review of the `std.signal` module:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/siwjrbtfoyyafyvzd...@forum.dlang.org

If you are agree to be a review manager for this module, we can start the formal review after the Robert Schadek's std.logger.