On 04/10/13 23:40, Walter Bright wrote:
Methinks you can get the 100% gold!

I don't think any code containing an assert(0) should be able to get 100%, unless it's broken and that assert is actually getting triggered, no? Well, unless you want to revise the coverage analyser to ignore assert(0) and assert(false) statements. ;-)

The interesting thing is the lines I highlighted, how those enforce statements broken across 2 lines actually come out as one covered line and one not:

    enforce(someCondition,   // gets evaluated/covered
            "This message never gets used so the line is not covered.");

But there is the one single return statement that never gets used. I'll have to work out exactly what triggers it and make sure there's a unittest for that.