On 10/4/13 1:39 PM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On 04/10/13 21:00, Brad Roberts wrote:
Ideally, the unrelated but required non-rational code would be delt with before
the review, then the issue is moot.  If you've got important or useful changes
to other parts of phobos, separate them and get them delt with.

I don't mind doing that, but it seemed to me that _all_ of this code deserved
the level of scrutiny
that a formal review would bring, both generic and specialized parts.

That's not an argument against splitting the changes up and getting the dependencies handled first. It's an argument to do a good job with both sets of changes, which I agree with.