On Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 12:02:15 UTC, Róbert László Páli wrote:
I thought, using classes may require too much memory, because they are not destructed on scope end, and maybe speed reduction when GC kicks in.

Is my assumptions that in this case struct are more wise?

Yes, by all means use struct.

What would generate the fastest code for a cross-product for example?

If you are on x86, SSE 4.1 introduced an instruction called DPPS which performs a dot product. Maybe you can force it into doing a cross-product with clever swizzles and masks.