On Thursday, 24 October 2013 at 19:51:14 UTC, Flamaros wrote:
On Saturday, 7 September 2013 at 16:48:23 UTC, Flamaros wrote:
On Saturday, 7 September 2013 at 15:03:22 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 9/7/13, Flamaros <flamaros.xav...@gmail.com> wrote:
We choose the boost one.

That's great, but your license file is empty:
https://github.com/D-Quick/DQuick/blob/master/License.txt

I fill the wrong file due to a wrong naming.

Sorry.

We are making some progress, but a lot of work need to be done.
Recent changes :
 - Text wrapping (NoWrap, Any, Wrap, WordWrap)
- Font loaded from name instead of path (Windows only for the moment)
 - Auto binding of Sub-Objects

Coming :
 - A scrolling item
 - Adding clipping on Items with scissors

So the project isn't dead :-)

Clipping and Scrolling are done.

Bruno will work on adding array support by Lua.

I'll clean/fix code in the same time as adding new items/features.