On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 at 18:45:49 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
I swear when I glanced at [1] I thought it was sarcasm. Reading it again - I see it wasn't :)

I know it. But I was already aware the author was very pro-Go from [2], "Interfaces in Go are very powerful, but their power comes from being generic."

FYI, the blogs are actually good for learning Go (in the small scale), but they didn't contain quite enough information that I needed to reference them (just reiterated less information than I already had).

1. http://blog.jessta.id.au/2012/06/gos-sort-package.html

2. http://blog.jessta.id.au/2011/06/golang-interfaces.html