12.11.2013 0:33, Denis Shelomovskij пишет:
10.11.2013 19:30, Ilya Yaroshenko пишет:
Hello, All!

std.templatecons: Functional style template constructors.

Documentation:
http://9il.github.io/phobosx/std.templatecons.html

Source:
https://github.com/9il/phobosx/blob/master/std/templatecons.d

Note:
dmd >= 2.64 required

Please destroy!

I am sorry for my English in sources/docs.

Best Regards,
Ilya

No more plain modules, please. Call it `std.meta.<something>`.

I'm against of including a few range-like (i.e. like `std.range` and
`std.algorithm` stuff) templates like `RepeatExactly`,
`templateStaticMap`, and `templateFilter`. First these are generic tuple
manipulation templates belong to `std.meta.generictuple` (or how it's
called now). Second I'd like to see one-to-one analog of all (most)
applicable range operation functions for generic tuples in Phobos by
merging in e.g. [1]

As for `std.functional`-like template I can't tell much as the only ones

http://denis-sh.bitbucket.org/unstandard/unstd.templates.html
[1] http://denis-sh.bitbucket.org/unstandard/unstd.generictuple.html

Sorry, accidental Ctrl+Enter. So let me continue:

As for `std.functional`-like template I can't tell much as the only ones I really use are `unaryFun`/`binaryFun` and its string-to-function abilities which I also need for templates and which I also want to have in Phobos (see [2]).

[2] http://denis-sh.bitbucket.org/unstandard/unstd.templates.html

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij