12.11.2013 2:19, John Colvin пишет:
On Monday, 11 November 2013 at 22:18:27 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Monday, 11 November 2013 at 20:33:37 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
10.11.2013 19:30, Ilya Yaroshenko пишет:
Hello, All!

std.templatecons: Functional style template constructors.

Documentation:
http://9il.github.io/phobosx/std.templatecons.html

Source:
https://github.com/9il/phobosx/blob/master/std/templatecons.d

Note:
dmd >= 2.64 required

Please destroy!

I am sorry for my English in sources/docs.

Best Regards,
Ilya

No more plain modules, please. Call it `std.meta.<something>`.

I'm against of including a few range-like (i.e. like `std.range` and
`std.algorithm` stuff) templates like `RepeatExactly`,
`templateStaticMap`, and `templateFilter`. First these are generic
tuple manipulation templates belong to `std.meta.generictuple` (or
how it's called now). Second I'd like to see one-to-one analog of all
(most) applicable range operation functions for generic tuples in
Phobos by merging in e.g. [1]

As for `std.functional`-like template I can't tell much as the only ones

http://denis-sh.bitbucket.org/unstandard/unstd.templates.html
[1] http://denis-sh.bitbucket.org/unstandard/unstd.generictuple.html

How would you feel about me cannibalising parts of that for my attempt
at making a proper std.meta module? Conveniently it seems that we use
similar core ideas, but have implemented disjoint sets of functionality.

*somewhat disjoint

Use it as you wish. Also feel free to e-mail me with questions/functionality requests (or open issues for Unstandard project). Just in case you want we also could make `unstd.meta` and then push to Phobos.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij