On 11/17/13, 5:34 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Please remove -L-ldruntime-osxdefault. druntime is statically linked
with Phobos which DMD automatically links with.

Done.

-L-export_dynamic has never been used on Mac OS X. I don't remember why
it was added to the Linux dmd.conf file.

Removed also.

I have couple issues remaining for Mac OS X that I'm hoping you can provide some clarification on:

1) The install option for TOOLS, unlike DMD, DRUNTIME or PHOBOS attempts to install the generated binaries directly to /usr/local/bin/. Better to insert them in ../install/bin/ like the other three allowing for automatic inclusion in the release zip and installer.

2) Executing DMD with no arguments displays the version number, copyright, and usage info of course. Whether building from the v2.064 or v2.064.2 tag on github, the resulting binary always displays "DMD64 D Compiler v2.064-devel-a9eedd1". How do I get it to build in the correct version? The VERSION file is present in the git clone but for some reason it is ignored?