On 11/17/2013 05:44 AM, Sumit Adhikari wrote:
Thanks,

Book of Andrei is the only material I am left with, nevertheless, some article of Walter is also in my bib file.

I am not particular for any specific material in D, my aim is to prove the novelty of D. Hence, my search should be:

1. Qualitative analysis between C++ and D.
2. Outlook of D.
3. Objective orientation in D.

Book of Andrei has become too old for what D has walked over last 3 years. I have particular problem to cite them.

Thanks for understanding me at least.