Jesse Phillips wrote:
I've created a small overview page of the available compilers on Wiki4D. The
idea is not to contain much concrete information, but point users in the
correct direction. However, for the information that is there I want to make
sure that it is correct and clear what is being stated.

Thank you

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?D__Tutorial/StartingWithD/Compiler

Dil is probably not at a very usable state. Maybe you could divide into compilers and other parsers which will also be the location for any compilers that cannot yet turn a hello world .d into an executable. Also should dang have a spot there too http://dsource.org/projects/dang