On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 20:25:30 UTC, Mike James wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 17:07:07 UTC, DLang Beginner
wrote:
Hello.

I want to make GUI applications with D, but I don't know which are updated and ready to use, which are good and etc. Can you help me with choosing the right one, guys?

I tried to code in C++, but it was too much hard for me and I found D and I like it so much, but I don't know how is D good in creating GUI apps and 3D graphics like OpenGL.

Thank you for replies and sorry for my english.

GtkD and Glade works for me.

-<mike>-

+1 GtkD & Glade (UI builder) are very good (http://gtkd.org/). Hopefully one day we will have our own pure D GUI toolkit.