On Friday, 29 November 2013 at 10:50:53 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On Friday, 29 November 2013 at 08:32:41 UTC, Pavel wrote:
On Friday, 29 November 2013 at 03:58:59 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Has anyone else hit with Avast recognising Optlink as a suspicious file since last update?

The same issue.

I added dmd folder to trusted list.

I'm going to report this to Avast as a false positive since you have confirmed it. I won't send them Optlink because I'm not sure about license issues.

Never mind I have to send it to them as by form.
Walter can you please confirm that I can do this?